AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Some Adwords campaigns completely missing from Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello...I have two problems:

1 of my Adwords campaigns is not picked up at all by Analytics.

1 ad goup within another campaign is also not picked up by Analytics. 

Other 5 campaigns are running just find. All campaigns are off the same account so I assume linking of adwords and analytics is working fine. But I cannot figure out why some campaigns/ad groups are not showing in analytics?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Some Adwords campaigns completely missing from Analytics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi metamindz and welcome to the Community, my apologies for the extended delay in replying, we're having some technical difficulties.  It's difficult to know the exact cause of this problem "remotely", but two options spring to mind.

1)  Are you sure the Analytics code is inserted to all pages of your website(s).  If your Campaign(s) are sending visitors to a page without the code, it won't be registered.

2)  I presume you're actually getting clicks from these "missing" Groups.  Are you seeing the correct total number of unique visitors in Analytics or is the AdWords traffic totally missing (apart from the one Group you can see).

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the 2nd time this same things has happened to me. Both my Analytics and Adwords are completely GONE! Attempting to login brings up CREATE NEW page. These were a LOT or work and have important HISTORY! How to get them back? What the hell....did Google hire a bunch of staffers from Microsoft or something??

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi there,

Are you sure that you are using the right email? I've never heard of this happening before. If you tried to login to an account with an email address that was already linked to an account, Google wouldn't send you to a sign up page. Is there anyone else who has access? Could they have revoked your access?