AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Skype Advertisement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I want to know about Skype Advertisement. How to run ads on Skype. If Any one who know about Skype Advertisement then please share something about this new feature. After deep RND i observed that there is only run banner ads but how to create campaigns and cost and targeting method. Please give some valuable suggestions.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suresh D
September 2015

Re: Skype Advertisement

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Suresh,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Ads on Skype is served through MSN platform, so it's better to connect with Skype Community or BingAds for an answer. 

Here in this community, we can help you with AdWords related answers/suggestions. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @Ratan-jha. i have already asked there about skype Ads but No body replied about this topics after that i thought lets post here my be i can get some ideas.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If any had proper solution for Skype Advertising & already done. Please help us out.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This early 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.