AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my real question is i have created differ landing pages for my campaign but if i also want to show my ad in right side position as google is also shows the ad with sitelink and without sitelink then i need to create different ad copies to use my landing pages with relavant cta which i was using in sitelink am i right?

pankaj might help Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sitelinks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Raviarora,

Are you trying to ask if it's possible to show your ads with sitelinks in the top positions and other ads without them on the side results? Then the short answer is "no", as you can only show one ad of your campaigns at a time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi , actually i am using sitelink extention and it is active but google dont show the ads all the time on top positon with sitelink in this case what should i do as i have four different landing pages do i create more ad copies for this different offerings?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ravi,

Sitelink will not always appear with ad copy. To appear the sitelink with Text ads depends on the several factors:-

1.) The position of  your Ads 

2.) Poor Quality Score, landing page experince and ad rank.

3.) Not having the suitable Ad extension.

4.) Your maximum CPc of keywords.

5.) Relevancy of the search term with your keyywords and adcopy

6.) Relevancy of the other ads on the search engine result page.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, it's a good idea to create more ad copies with different landing pages and apply them to ad groups containing relevan keywords for those particular offers you'd like to advertise.