AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelinks to Android market / iTunes store?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to use sitelinks that link directly to Android market or iTunes store? Having an ad group for each device is not the best solution for large advertisers. I guess it will work with mobile landing page for the apps, but that's additional click I would like to avoid.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sitelinks to Android market / iTunes store?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi mixailo,

First and the foremost condition of creating ad stelinks is that these URLs should take online users to your main website, as in the same top level domain just like your ad’s display and destination URL otherwise your ad sitelinks might get disapproved.

So, it really depends upon what website your are advertising over Adwords and how you want to get the most benefit of Ad Sitelinks.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Re: Sitelinks to Android market / iTunes store?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello, Mixailo.

What do you want to promote? Apps for Apple and Android devices? Aren't "click to download" links ok with you?

Have a look at this reference and see if it fits the bill for you: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1107950.

Good luck!

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.