AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelinks on the ad group level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

If have sitelinks on the campaign level but I want to have a specific sitelink for an ad group is it enough if I upload only one on ad group level (because there are another 4 on campaign level) or do I need to upload at least 2? 

thanks in advance,

Kamila

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Re: Sitelinks on the ad group level

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Kamila K

Once you activate adgroup level sitelinks, the campaign level will not show.  You'll need to recreate them on the adgroup level with this specific one you want to create. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Kamila K

Once you activate adgroup level sitelinks, the campaign level will not show.  You'll need to recreate them on the adgroup level with this specific one you want to create. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Kamila,

You need to create at least 4 sitelinks at any level(campaign or adgroup).
As Mentioned by @David, create specific ones or you can also select any sitelink which have been used at campaign level.
Selecting only 1 at adgroup level will not work, you need to use at least four. Though if you have only 1 specific then you can use the other 3 from the previously created sitelinks list.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’