AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelinks additional detail

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Just setup sitelinks with additional details as newly released feature. Anyone knows if these are set to show worldwide by now? More sprecific in Denmark, Europe.

I never get to see them so was wondering if we, again, has been cut from the launch of a new feature Smiley Wink

Jens

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sitelinks additional detail

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Jens B ! Welcome to the Community !

I am subscribed in the website below to see news , but after setting up description lines 1 and 2 for my sitelinks they still don't show up. I think they are too "fresh" from the oven, I expect some weeks to go by before they are actually active.

http://adwords.blogspot.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply. I subscribed to the same blog, which was why i made the changes as well... I made the same conclusion, that the feature has not been fully releashed yet.. We will just have to wait and see then.. Please let me know when yours start to show Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jens,

I have seen this New upgraded site link ads in India.

Please find the Snapshot for the same.Upgraded Site Link.png

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

That is something else and it is done like this :

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2012/09/enhanced-sitelinks-rolling-out-globally.html

But a good addition to the subject of how to improve Ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,

That is exactly what im talking about... Looks really good, can´t wait for it to go live here..
Think it will be really helpful in optimizing my conversionrates.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Acording to this page

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2012/09/enhanced-sitelinks-rolling-out-globally.html

The setup must follow some rules like many unique landing pages :

Preparing your campaigns
You can follow these tips to prepare your campaign to show enhanced sitelinks.

1. Enhanced sitelinks can only show when your ad is above the organic search results. If a "top vs. other" report shows that your ads have few impressions in a top ad position, you can try increasing your Quality Score, increasing your max CPC bid, or a combination of the two.
  2. Add 6-10 sitelinks, each with a unique landing page.
  3. Have multiple active ads in your account with the same landing page URLs as your sitelinks. One ad to match each unique sitelink is the bare minimum.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for looking into this. I already did the setup as they instructed. Now i just wait for the global roll out to hit my kontinent Smiley Wink