AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Sitelink Extension: Right clicks / Landing page experience / etc.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

The following sitelink extension questions might be a bit too paranoid - I just need to be more careful before execution:

1) Does it matter how my ad is charged with left-click open or right-click open?

2) Does the landing page used in sitelink extension affect the landing page experience evaluation, thus affect my QS indirectly?

3) What's the minimum sitelink I need to set up to display properly? I read from another post here saying "Make sure you have minimum of 4 sitelink extensions added for them to serve." However I see ad with less than 4 sitelink all the time.. Does it mean Google show my sitelink randomly, picking up 3 from the 4?

333333.PNG

Thanks a lot!

Jason

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sitelink Extension: Right clicks / Landing page experience / etc.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Jason,

• Right-clicking to open all sitelink pages still only counts as one paid click
    • Each sitelink in a campaign to link to a different landing page. That means a user would have a meaningfully different experience on the landing page from each sitelink.
    • For instance, anywhere from two to six sitelinks may appear on desktop ads. We consider several factors when determining what types of sitelinks we'll display with your ad, and whether we'll display sitelinks at all. reference

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Welcome more replies for question no. 2 and 3.. Since there is no specific answer for these 2 questions on the sitelink document in help center.

Best,
Jason

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi again,

for 3rd question I have provided the reference from Google support itself. Check under the headline "Why your sitelinks aren't showing".
Even for 2nd question, it a Google reference again from the blogspot

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’