AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Site Links - Serving Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I am considering adding 4 site link extensions to my ads, but I have a question about how Google serves the site links to searchers. 

Does anyone know if Google will show those 4 sitelinks anytime they show the sitelinks, or could Google choose to only show 2 or 3 sitelinks?  The reason I ask is because if I'm going to use these 4 sitelinks, I need all 4 of them to show anytime the sitelinks are shown.

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Site Links - Serving Question

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the community!

Regarding your question: adwords will show anywhere between 2 to 6 sitelinks in your ad for computers/tablets and up to 4 for mobile devices (full browser)

You can find the criteria for (not) showing a sitelink at the bottom of this page: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416

Clicks & impressions on ad extensions are separately tracked in th ad extensions tab so you can check there after a while how often each sitelink shows.