AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Similar audience only or Similar audience + remarketing ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

I setted up few weeks before RLSA and Display remarketing. My campaigns are performing well, but I want to boost the number of conversions.

That's why I thought about "Similar Audience", but I don't really know how to use them:

1- should I create a duplicate of my existing remarketing campaigns and select "Similar Audience" target?

2- or should I create a duplicate of my existing remarketing campaigns by selecting "Similar Audience" AND Remarketing targets?

What would be the difference between them? I'm afraid if I choose the second one, my targeting list will be to small.

Let me know your thoughts about it Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Similar audience only or Similar audience + remarketing ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Monika,

There is no need to duplicate the campaign. You can simply create a new ad group to add the Similar Audience in that campaign. This way you can easily evaluate the performance of all the audiences in that campaign.

Regards,
Ashish

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As @Ashish D mentioned, it's really a matter  of personal preferences. I like my RLSA to be set as a separate campaign, but this is my own preference.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Ashish D and @MosheTLV,

Because I manage so many accounts and I used to use label for campaigns in order to do my weekly reports, I decided to create new campaigns.

I setted up them... and I still don't have no impression?
My list size for all them have a minimum of 30,000.
I probably did something wrong.. but I don't know where to have a look. Do you have any idea?

Regards,
Monika

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Monika,

Can you please elaborate a bit more what exact issue are you facing?

Regards,
Ashish