AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Similar audience only or Similar audience + remarketing ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

I setted up few weeks before RLSA and Display remarketing. My campaigns are performing well, but I want to boost the number of conversions.

That's why I thought about "Similar Audience", but I don't really know how to use them:

1- should I create a duplicate of my existing remarketing campaigns and select "Similar Audience" target?

2- or should I create a duplicate of my existing remarketing campaigns by selecting "Similar Audience" AND Remarketing targets?

What would be the difference between them? I'm afraid if I choose the second one, my targeting list will be to small.

Let me know your thoughts about it Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Similar audience only or Similar audience + remarketing ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Monika,

There is no need to duplicate the campaign. You can simply create a new ad group to add the Similar Audience in that campaign. This way you can easily evaluate the performance of all the audiences in that campaign.

Regards,
Ashish

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As @Ashish D mentioned, it's really a matter  of personal preferences. I like my RLSA to be set as a separate campaign, but this is my own preference.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Ashish D and @MosheTLV,

Because I manage so many accounts and I used to use label for campaigns in order to do my weekly reports, I decided to create new campaigns.

I setted up them... and I still don't have no impression?
My list size for all them have a minimum of 30,000.
I probably did something wrong.. but I don't know where to have a look. Do you have any idea?

Regards,
Monika

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Monika,

Can you please elaborate a bit more what exact issue are you facing?

Regards,
Ashish