AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Show the ad when there is another ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am spending on brand keywords while my competitors are not always competing with me on the first-page position. I am wondering if there is a way that makes my ads appear only if there are ads on the first page!

The purpose of this is to encourage my customers to click on the organic result.

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Show the ad when there is another ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If I understand  you correctly, you mean: showing your ad  only when  your competitor's ad is shown, next to you.

This bidding option is not available, though it's not difficult to find what are the keywords your competitor is bidding on.

Further, even if your competitor ad is not shown,  there is, yet,  a great advantage to show your ad in addition to organic results: the ad-copy can include additional info which Google  does not show  (in organic results)  as well ass special promotions and offers. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’