AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Show seller ratings

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello

My client have reviews from one of the independent review websites on the list here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

We want the seller rating to show on Adwords Ads but I can not understand how this is done. As I can see they are meeting the requirements with at least 30 unique reviews — each from the past 12 months and a composite rating of at least 3.5 stars. We have the "Show all automated extensions available for this account" enabled also.

Is there something more we need to do for it to show?

Best regards

Emelie

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Emelie J
November 2016

Show seller ratings

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello, Emelie. Please re-check that document you provided a link to. The threshold for reviews was recently raised from 30 to 150 and this meant that for new advertisers seller ratings impressions will be harder to achieve. Also, for existing advertisers (some of my clients included), this change meant that the seller rating extensions stopped showing, because they had over 30 but under 150 reviews.

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Show seller ratings

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Emelie,

Great question.

You can use this link to see how many reviews Google has indexed for your website (replace DOMAIN.COM with your client's website domain: http://www.google.com/shopping/seller?q=DOMAIN.COM

If it doesn't show any ratings there, Google may not be indexing them yet, and I recommend calling Google support to ask them about it.

Best,

John

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Emelie J
November 2016

Show seller ratings

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello, Emelie. Please re-check that document you provided a link to. The threshold for reviews was recently raised from 30 to 150 and this meant that for new advertisers seller ratings impressions will be harder to achieve. Also, for existing advertisers (some of my clients included), this change meant that the seller rating extensions stopped showing, because they had over 30 but under 150 reviews.

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Show seller ratings

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the info!

Show seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Calin, I have a follow up question. 

What if the advertising company is a service provider where it is impossible to have 150 reviews?

I'm a Wrongful Death Lawyer with nothing but 5-star reviews. But it'd be unlikely that I handle 150 wrongful death cases in my entire career. I have nothing but 5-star reviews and could get to 30. Are any accepting made for service providers who obviously are not selling products and can't have nearly as many reviews?

Show seller ratings

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.