AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Should i maintain MCC $10,000 Adwords Partner certification alive...?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone....
i would like to take Google Adwords Partner certification.... i know there is rule "You’ll need to maintain a minimum spend of $10,000 over 90 days in your MCC account and your account needs to have been active for at least 60 of the last 90 day period."

My question is .... Should i maintain this amount $10,000 in future to keep my certification alive...?

i would be very happy if anyone could answer me....

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Should i maintain MCC $10,000 Adwords Partner certification alive

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yep; At any give time; your spend,  during the last 90 days, should be at least $10,000 (or equivalent in local currency).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Fka e,

Yes, for Google Partner Status you must consistently meet the requirements, if you do not meet one or more of the requirements, Google will notify you giving you reasonable time to make the changes and re-qualify for the Partner badge.

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot