AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Should I hire an outside agency or do it myself?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Should I hire an outside agency or do it myself? What should I take into consideration when answering this question? I've read that if you're planning to spend under $500 you should do it yourself but if you're wanting to spend over that, you should hire a consultant. 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt L
September 2015

Re: Should I hire an outside agency or do it myself?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Matt - If you are qualified in AdWords then you should do it yourself, but if you have no knowledge about it then you should leave it to a professional. Its very tempting to setup your own campaign in Adwords without any knowledge, but that is like throwing away your $$.
An agency will get you a better ROI, else you will just get unwanted clicks without any conversions.

-Mehdi

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt L
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Matt - If you are qualified in AdWords then you should do it yourself, but if you have no knowledge about it then you should leave it to a professional. Its very tempting to setup your own campaign in Adwords without any knowledge, but that is like throwing away your $$.
An agency will get you a better ROI, else you will just get unwanted clicks without any conversions.

-Mehdi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Mehdi.