AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Should I hire an outside agency or do it myself?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Should I hire an outside agency or do it myself? What should I take into consideration when answering this question? I've read that if you're planning to spend under $500 you should do it yourself but if you're wanting to spend over that, you should hire a consultant. 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt L
September 2015

Re: Should I hire an outside agency or do it myself?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Matt - If you are qualified in AdWords then you should do it yourself, but if you have no knowledge about it then you should leave it to a professional. Its very tempting to setup your own campaign in Adwords without any knowledge, but that is like throwing away your $$.
An agency will get you a better ROI, else you will just get unwanted clicks without any conversions.

-Mehdi

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt L
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Matt - If you are qualified in AdWords then you should do it yourself, but if you have no knowledge about it then you should leave it to a professional. Its very tempting to setup your own campaign in Adwords without any knowledge, but that is like throwing away your $$.
An agency will get you a better ROI, else you will just get unwanted clicks without any conversions.

-Mehdi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Mehdi.