AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Share remarketing lists with external agencies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a MCC account and created website visitors retargeting lists.

How can we share these lists with external media agencies?

Can these lists be used only used in Google search and display networks or across any ad networks and exchanges?

Best,

Elisa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elisa M
August 2016

Re: Share remarketing lists with external agencies

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Elisa,

Well that would be another way to share audiences. But you need to create an MCC account for this and take your external agency's permission to link their account to your MCC account.

What I am referring to you is not provided by Google on the Adwords interface. So, you need to take your Google account manager's help for this. They will provide you an agreement which will allow you to share audience list with other accounts.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Elisia,

You can share you re-remarking list with other Google Adwords account.You need to contact your Google account Manager for that. 

These list can only be used in the all relevant Adwords campaigns, not in other ad-networks and exchanges.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Many thanks Deepak.

I saw this article https://www.pmg.com/blog/sharing-remarketing-lists-across-adwords-accounts/ mentioning that the remarketing lists can be shared across AdWord accounts. Would it be the case of adding external agencies as child accounts?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elisa M
August 2016

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Elisa,

Well that would be another way to share audiences. But you need to create an MCC account for this and take your external agency's permission to link their account to your MCC account.

What I am referring to you is not provided by Google on the Adwords interface. So, you need to take your Google account manager's help for this. They will provide you an agreement which will allow you to share audience list with other accounts.