AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Share audiences between accounts in MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have shared an accounts remarketing lists and they are appearing in the audiences tab for my manager account, but I can't seem to figure out a way to then use these in another of my clients accounts I have within manager. Any tips?

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike H
May 2016

Re: Share audiences between accounts in MCC

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Mike,

Greetings!

If you already added remarketing code to the relevant websites under your MCC account

Or if you manage multiple accounts that use common remarketing tags, remarketing and similar audience lists, conversion tags, or conversion actions, consider using the Admin tab in your manager account to manage them more efficiently.

Use the Admin tab to do the following:

• Allow managed accounts to use a manager account conversion tag and conversion actions
  • Share manager account remarketing lists with specific managed accounts
  • Share remarketing lists created by managed accounts with other managed accounts
  • Allow managed accounts to create remarketing lists based on a manager account tag

Thanks

Ashwani Kumar
Follow me on Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ashwani. I had done this but they weren't appearing. Fixed itself - seems they just take a few hours to appear.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Great Mike Cheers !

Thanks

Ashwani Kumar

Follow me on Twitter