AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Share audiences between accounts in MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I configure an audience to MCC, but this is not available for individual accounts.

What can i do to share the MCC's audiences to each account?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2015

Re: Share audiences between accounts in MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jamenson A,

If you have already added the remarketing code to the relevant websites under your MCC, the next step would be the following -

To share lists that a managed account has created, you'll need to set the managed account’s Remarketing account to "This manager" in the Admin tab. The managed account will then need to enable list sharing by setting "Remarketing list sharing" to "on" in the "Account Access" section of their "Account Settings" page.

- Source

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jamenson A,

If you have already added the remarketing code to the relevant websites under your MCC, the next step would be the following -

To share lists that a managed account has created, you'll need to set the managed account’s Remarketing account to "This manager" in the Admin tab. The managed account will then need to enable list sharing by setting "Remarketing list sharing" to "on" in the "Account Access" section of their "Account Settings" page.

- Source

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ratan,

Thanks for your answer, i did your instructions but just share the tag but no audience.

Let me explain,

I created an audience from Google Analytics to MCC, and i want it to be available for different managed accounts. Sharing the tag is very usefull for remarketing list but, how can you share a remarketing audience in MCC created by Google Analytics?

I read this post but i shared an audience from Google Analytics to MCC, but i can not see that audience to managed accounts. 

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2015/11/share-google-analytics-data-and.html

Thanks

N/A
# 4
N/A
I Have exactly the same issue... audience created in GA, visible at MCC level but not account level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

We solved this issue like Ratan said. However, you are going to see the audiences 1 hour after

N/A
# 6
N/A
hello
sorry but it still does not work for me. The audiences are visible at the MCC level. I also created a custom combination at the MCC level. but none of them appear at the account level...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Maybe it was not explained properly before. Just go to your MCC, then to Accounts from the top, and then to Admin tab.
Search for the account you want to share the list with
Select the checkbox next to account, click on edit, from drop down select remarketing audience sharing > Select 'This Manager'.

Done. FYI, you need admin access to MCC and list will be visible in a few hours.