AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Shall i negative the audience list of RLSA in normal search campaigns?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

If I am running RLSA and normal search campaigns for my brand KWs, shall I make RLSA audience negative int the non RLSA campaigns.

Regards,

Richa

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RichaAgarwal
October 2015

Re: Shall i negative the audience list of RLSA in normal search campai

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi RichaAgarwal,

Yes, if you are targeting the same keywords, locations, times of day, and other settings in both the RLSA and non-RLSA search campaigns, and have the RLSA campaign set to Target & Bid, it would be a good idea to exclude your remarketing list from your non-RLSA campaign.

An alternate way to do this, if you haven't set this up already, would be to have just one Branded campaign, and set your RLSA audience to Bid Only. That way you could bid differently for past visitors but have the same targeting, etc. across both campaigns.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RichaAgarwal
October 2015

Re: Shall i negative the audience list of RLSA in normal search campai

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi RichaAgarwal,

Yes, if you are targeting the same keywords, locations, times of day, and other settings in both the RLSA and non-RLSA search campaigns, and have the RLSA campaign set to Target & Bid, it would be a good idea to exclude your remarketing list from your non-RLSA campaign.

An alternate way to do this, if you haven't set this up already, would be to have just one Branded campaign, and set your RLSA audience to Bid Only. That way you could bid differently for past visitors but have the same targeting, etc. across both campaigns.

Cassie