AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Setting up Automated rules

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to set up automated to rules to turn of ads that have negative ROI

This is the set up i have so far

http://screencloud.net/v/5qxa

I had to use 0.8 instead of 1 since sometimes 0.2 difference is just one conversion away.

The problem i am having is that some campaigns are high volume and some are low volume. So should i just set up 2 rules one for high volume campaigns and other for low volume ones?

Also, is it possible to assign a rule to several but not all campaigns? So far i was able to select either ALL or 1.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Setting up Automated rules

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Eric,

Best would be to create two separate rules for high and low volume. Not so sure whether multiple campaign can be selected via rule. Best thing would be to create a simple script to select multiple campaigns.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Setting up Automated rules

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Eric,

Best would be to create two separate rules for high and low volume. Not so sure whether multiple campaign can be selected via rule. Best thing would be to create a simple script to select multiple campaigns.