AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Setting times to run Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am returning to Adwords after a period of about 1 year. Formerly there was a facility, to automatically set the times of starting and ending the times of appearance of the ads. As a sole trader this was useful, in that I don't want to continue paying for ads, in the event that I am unable to stop these running for whatever reason, (so clocking up needless expense). I know that it is possible to control the display times manually, but this relies on entering the site and not reassuring. Why is this facility not available now?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @John M,

If you want to set start/end date for your campaigns to run them for a specific time period, it can be done from the settings tab(campaign level) > Advanced settings

If you want to schedule your ads to run during specific times of a particular day of the week, you can set it using settings tab(campaign level) > Advanced settings > ad scheduling.

Create an ad schedule

Note: You can use bid adjustment for ad scheduling to bid high/low during those specific times.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @John M,

If you want to set start/end date for your campaigns to run them for a specific time period, it can be done from the settings tab(campaign level) > Advanced settings

If you want to schedule your ads to run during specific times of a particular day of the week, you can set it using settings tab(campaign level) > Advanced settings > ad scheduling.

Create an ad schedule

Note: You can use bid adjustment for ad scheduling to bid high/low during those specific times.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’