AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Setting bids on Product Level

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I just read on the AdWords Blog that it is now possible to set bids on the item level. However, I don't see any change in the AdWords interface that allows this, aside from the product target being able to be filtered by ID. Is there a way to set individual bids on each item in the feed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author razorclicks
September 2015

Re: Setting bids on Product Level

Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Razorclicks,

Thank you for posting! You are exactly correct in that you are now able to bid at the item level with your product listing ads. You also astutely noted that this change is visible in the interface when you create a new product target, as you are now able to select ID as a targeting option. Now, once you create a product target for a specific ID you can then adjust the Max. CPC associated with it.

More details about product listing campaigns can be found here: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2456103&from=186299&rd=1

Please let me know if this helps to clarify the recent change! Have a great rest of your day.

Best,

Liz

View solution in original post

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Razorclicks,

I'm checking for you on more details. I'd like to also let you know that you can attend a ‘Bidding Strategies for the Holidays’ Hangout on Air on October 19 at 10:00am PST via the Ads Google+ page.

Best,

Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author razorclicks
September 2015

Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Razorclicks,

Thank you for posting! You are exactly correct in that you are now able to bid at the item level with your product listing ads. You also astutely noted that this change is visible in the interface when you create a new product target, as you are now able to select ID as a targeting option. Now, once you create a product target for a specific ID you can then adjust the Max. CPC associated with it.

More details about product listing campaigns can be found here: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2456103&from=186299&rd=1

Please let me know if this helps to clarify the recent change! Have a great rest of your day.

Best,

Liz