AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Seller review extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone have experience with setting up seller review extension? if so, how did you go about doing it?

Thanks!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seller review extension

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You cannot set up a Seller review extension. Google puts it in the ad when you met the criteria.

Today i did read a lot about it. I copied text for myself. I put my copy here :

When your ads might appear with seller ratings
Only certain ads are eligible to appear with seller ratings extensions. Once you meet the following criteria, the distribution is automatic and you're opted in to showing seller ratings with your ads on Google search results and Google search partners. Here are the criteria:
•    Your campaign must be opted in to Google search.
•    The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr or Google.nl.
•    You must be an advertiser that provides customers with paid goods or services, or one that enables the buying or selling of products or services by way of a marketplace.
•    Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews, each from the past 12 months, and a composite rating of 3.5 stars or higher on Google Shopping.
o    At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
o    Google Shopping seller ratings consist of an aggregate ratings score with snippets of customer reviews from third-party sites and Google Wallet.

Ratings are based on customer reviews collected by Google Shopping, which aggregates reviews from a broad base of sources across the Internet. Google Wallet reviews are also included, where applicable. Though the reviews are aggregated on Google Shopping, seller ratings extensions also include reviews for non-product retailers.

To help ensure that customers submit ratings to the right businesses, confirm that Google Shopping review sites display the correct business name and website URL for your business listing. Your business name and website URL should be consistent across review sites, and should also be consistent with your Google Merchant Center account if you have one.

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Wesley B,

I use BizRate. It's not hard to set up, but it does make some strange offers to your customers after filling out the survey.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
While checking out my competitor ads I noticed one website had a seller rating as part of their ad. They were the only ones of all the competitors to have this so I naturally did some investigation and came across this service: http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/

The idea is that you setup your ecommerce platform to send Trust Pilot a notification of a sale. The Trustpilot service will then send a notification to the customer, asking them to rate their product/service. Those ratings are store in their database and Google can use that accrued rating as part of your Ad.

At least this is what I understand about how it works. Has anyone used a similar service?