AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to display seller ratings in my SEA ads. Is compulsory to collect the reviews with an independent source (such as eKomi, bazaarvoice…) or a Google tool ?

If possible, I prefer to collect the reviews with my own process.

The support page regarding seller ratings (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en) is not really accurate :  “We base seller ratings on a number of sources, including:

•    Google Trusted Stores, a free certification program that can improve your conversion rate and average order size by reassuring potential customers that you offer a great shopping experience.

•    StellaService, an independent company that rates the customer service performance of online businesses. (This feature is in limited release within the U.S.)

•    Ratings from Google Consumer Surveys, a market research platform which we use to collect data for certain domains and businesses.

•    Shopping reviews for your store domain, which include reviews from the various third-party sources listed below. “

Is this list comprehensive ?

It says that sources authorized include third party. Does it mean that other sources (such as the ratings I collected myself) are excluded ?

Thank you for your help,

Regards

Paul

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Seller ratings

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your question. That is correct--Seller Ratings can include the third-party sites listed on the page you linked to, but would not include ratings you have gathered yourself.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your question. That is correct--Seller Ratings can include the third-party sites listed on the page you linked to, but would not include ratings you have gathered yourself.

Cassie

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Paul-Henri M;

>>"It says that sources authorized include third party. Does it mean that other sources (such as the ratings I collected myself) are excluded ?

Correct;

Only reviews by sources (including 3rd parties) Google has certified are taken into consideration...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Ohhh... While I was distracted by a a call and forgot to cliclk "post"- you got a reply.
So here you have it from 2 sources... Smiley Happy
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cassie -

I have a review site (www.trustradius.com) that I would like to have included in Google's list of "independent review websites" listed here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474

We have many vendors with products reviewed on our site who have inquired about having their TrustRadius ratings appear within their Google AdWords ads.

Whom should I contact or what steps should I take to investigate certification and inclusion of TrustRadius in this list of independent review sites that can power Google Seller Ratings?

Regards

Scott Miller
TrustRadius

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cassie,
I use Shoppers Approved which is a verified partner of Reviews. I have all the requirements but when i posted it on my ad it got disapproved. How do i put it in my extensions so it is approved? Any suggestions?

Seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scott, just wondering if you ever got an answer to how you register with Google, we too are a review site www.pixxnow.com we focus on the car retail trade but our customers are eager for us to be able to see our reviews under the Google Reviews from the Web section. It would be great if you had any success that you could share.

Thanks

Paul Robinson

www.pixxnow.com