AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Seller Ratings Not Showing on Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have no idea what to do now.  Our seller ratings showed for several days, 2 months ago, then they have been gone ever since.  It isn't very fair that our competitors get the upper hand, able to show their ratings, but we are not.

Here's the latest info from customer support RE: [1014456371] (which has been going on for over 40 days now):

On Jun 6, 2012, at 1:24 AM, adwords-support@google.com wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I hope you're doing well.
>
> I wanted to leave a quick update that this issue has been identified
> as a technical error in the system and our Engineers are working
> diligently to fix this issue so that all the reviews are updated on
> the Product Search Page. I will write back as soon as I get another
> update.
>
> We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Chandini
> Google Inc.| The Google AdWords Team | 1-866-2-GOOGLE |
> adwords.google.com

Anyway have any recommendations?  I've had three different people look into this and we hit walls every time.  We have the recommended criteria (far and beyond), yet they still do not show.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Seller Ratings Not Showing on Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone there?

Re: Seller Ratings Not Showing on Ad

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi worldlinktech

Did you email back to the Support team? If not, let me know and I'll escalate the issue for you. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Re: Seller Ratings Not Showing on Ad -- RE: [1014456371]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is what I got -- this has been going on for over 2 months!  I think I am getting the run-around.

Hello Michael,

Hope you are doing well.

A quick update, the engineers are working to resolve this issue so that your site's Seller ratings start showing. Michael, there is an technical error in the backend because of which it is taking longer than usual to resolve this issue.

Please rest assured that we are working to fix this as soon as possible. I will update you as soon as this is resolved.
 Sincerely,

Chandini
Google Inc.| The Google AdWords Team | 1-866-2-GOOGLE | adwords.google.com

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi worldlinktech,

If there is a technical issue with the Stellar rating, I won't be able to do anything until the issue is fixed. The support team member will email you once the issue is resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish I had an ETA on this.  Going on 3 months since any review has been added.  After four years of continuous advertising, I guess I'll just reduce my Adwords to a minimum until I am placed on a fair and level playing field with my competitors.  No since in spending good money on an ad that can't compete.

Very disappointed in Google :-(

Michael

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

I came across this post and wondered if you ever had a resolution.

One of my clients is having the same issue..... they meet the criteria for their seller ratings to appear, however there is nothing shown. It's unfair that my client's competitors are having their seller ratings appear but not my client.

Regards

Nick

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,
I have had 2 weeks since i activated Rating seller on automated extension report  but still not showing! 
Any idea why ?
Thanks

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

Couple of questions...besides the technical issues...how many reviews do you have and what is your overall rating?  The number of recent (last 12 months) reviews required to be eligible for ratings to display with your ad just increased from 30 to 150.  Also, your average rating needs to be higher than 3.5.