AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Seller Ratings - Metrics that Matter

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Folks,

I am working with a client in the online education sector having big presence across the United States. We want to get seller ratings in place on our ads. However, the problem is that we are required to use the course evaluation system called Metrics that Matter. They are not part of Google's program.

Is there a way to ask Google to include this in their system in addition to their existing third party sources like Trust Pilot? Can someone guide me or send this over to the Google product team?

Thanks,
Chetan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Seller Ratings - Metrics that Matter

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google has chosen several seller rating platforms among many available. So I don't think the list will expand.
The other option, (if you cannot opt out from "Metrics that Matter, completely)  is split the reviews: Show 50% of the customers "Metrics that Matter" , and the other 50% will fill in a "seller review"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Can you elaborate why you cannot use one of 3rd party agencies Google has has signed up with?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,

We already ask customers to use this rating system for reviews/ratings in our education vertical. Asking them again will not be a good idea. We don't want to try and force customers to do two reviews per transaction.

We wanted to see if we can integrate this rating system of Metrics that matter with Google or one of the 3rd parties given in the help center listing for seller ratings? I'm checking with Google support as well.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google has chosen several seller rating platforms among many available. So I don't think the list will expand.
The other option, (if you cannot opt out from "Metrics that Matter, completely)  is split the reviews: Show 50% of the customers "Metrics that Matter" , and the other 50% will fill in a "seller review"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, this is a great Idea. Thanks Moshe!