AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Seller Rating only appearing on desktop and not mobile or tablets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe its just me, but my adverts are only appearing with the seller rating on the desktop. On mobile devices and tablets the adverts still appear, but without the seller rating. It was all ok last time i checked so not sure why they are not showing now. As mentioned on desktop its fine, just for mobile/tablets the seller ratings are not showing. I have over 180 ratings now so thats not an issue, ranking 4.9 / 5

Url is autoairconparts.co.uk, if you google aircon parts for example on google uk, you should see the ads (please dont click them :-) )

Any advise is appreciated

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seller Rating only appearing on desktop and not mobile or tablets

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Simon,

Extensions do not show all the time, as it is based on ad ranking and position as well. It could also be a result of searching for your own ad on Google. However, I searched aircon parts on Google.co.uk from my mobile and found your ad, along with the seller rating. Screenshot here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar