AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Selected Design in AD Preiew is not Saving

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I navigate to +ad and selected AD Gellery and then select Dynamic Ads - then select any of the two option Dynamic Responsive or Custom Image Ad the problem I am facing .. in the ad-preview it provide me option to select that how you want your advertisement to look like its kind of template no matter which template I select when I save the ads it show me correct example of each ad how ever when I proceed and save it in the ad's The design revert back to the first design in the ad-preview automatically the it Totally ignore my selected Option any help ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Selected Design in AD Preiew is not Saving

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ubaid, 

Thanks for reaching out. If you are selecting the template you want and clicking to save the image -- this is the accurate procedure.

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and re-trying the Ad Gallery tool? 

Please let me know if the issue persists. 

Elle