AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Search Partners Click 2 Call Only Option

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am trying to find out the answer for 

Does Google Search Partners Have "ONLY" click 2 call option available? lets say i have a campaign where i only want users to be given option to call (which i select in the call extension as just the phone number), now on google search they are given the option of call only, is this the case for search partners as well?

I tried doing some searches on my own, on AOl.com i don't see any call extensions at all, on ask.com i saw some call extensions but they were not only allowed to call but also to let user go to the website as well (which i don't want in this case)

Please Advise

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tabish
September 2015

Re: Search Partners Click 2 Call Only Option

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Only search, and display (websites & mobile) offer CTC-only. Search partners are a hit and miss, and the majority don't have CTC-only, so I recommend disabling.
www.premium23.com for more ppcall info Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

To my knowledge, either you have calls and clicks on all ads, or have calls only (again) on all ads;
Read more:
Step by step instructions on how to set up a click-to-call only campaign
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Step-by-step-instructions-on-how-to-set-up-a-c...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks moshe. I guess I was not clear, what I want to know is if google search partners have call extension same as google search and clicking on add initiates a call from search network

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Ohhh...I see...I don't think it's available. Only on Google search.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tabish
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Only search, and display (websites & mobile) offer CTC-only. Search partners are a hit and miss, and the majority don't have CTC-only, so I recommend disabling.
www.premium23.com for more ppcall info Smiley Happy