AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Search Network Issue??

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any recent changes to the "Search" network that may be causing problems?

I haven't received any impressions in the past couple of days on the "Search" network which is really quite odd.

I haven't made any changes to my account so that's not the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem??

Thanks In Advance,

RPquest

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Network Issue??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi RPquest;

Not that I am aware of.

Any drop in your QS?

A few reasons I have encountered:

Could be that your campaign was stopped due to mistakenly setting "end date" ? Or lack of budget ? Or last charge was declined by the CC company, and Google stopped all campaigns until payment received?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi RPquest,

Is the whole search network stopped or just the search partners?

Are any other campaigns running (trying to see if it's an account issue rather than campaign)? 

Are your bids above the 1st page bid estimate?

If you can give us a bit more info that would be useful to see if we can help more..

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi MosheTLV,

No End Date set

Budget is fine

CC is fine

All of my other type of ads are running correctly (placements, topics, etc).

I have 4 different "Search Network" Campaigns each having a couple of AdGroups with multpile keywords.

I usually receive a couple dozen hits on the "Search Network" per day.  I don't believe that there's been a single day since I started using the Search Network (when it first started) that I didn't have atleast a few hits.

I'm stumped.

Thanks for your help

RPquest

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi purefuzz,

Please see the response to MosheTLV for some specifics.

Some of my bids are above, the same, and below top of 1st page bid.

It seems to be effecting the "Search Network" for Images.  There's no actual problems with my website or server that would be prohibiting my ads from showing.

I'm stumped.

Thanks for your help

RPquest

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi RPquest;

If your other campaigns are OK then, I guess: something with your campaign settings was changed. Go through all your campaign settings ...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi MosheTLV,

I will be posting in a separate "announcement" but I contacted Google (first by email then by phone to confirm) that "Image Search Ads" on the "Search Network" have been discontinued.

Needless to say, I am NOT happy about the lack of notification by Google other than just to stop the ads.

When I contacted Google by phone, I was told that they see some notification internally, but didn't see anything posted on the web for customers. This should rank up on the top 10 ways og how NOT to treat a customer!

Thanks for your help,

RPquest

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@@RPquest;

Needless to say, that neither I, nor any other TC are  aware of that.

Let us check !

RPquest wrote:

Hi MosheTLV,

I will be posting in a separate "announcement" but I contacted Google (first by email then by phone to confirm) that "Image Search Ads" on the "Search Network" have been discontinued.

Needless to say, I am NOT happy about the lack of notification by Google other than just to stop the ads.

When I contacted Google by phone, I was told that they see some notification internally, but didn't see anything posted on the web for customers. This should rank up on the top 10 ways og how NOT to treat a customer!

Thanks for your help,

RPquest