AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Search Companion feature still exist

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,  

I wanted to know is search companion feature exist or not.

Kind Regards,

Pavithra

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Search Companion feature still exist

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

As far as I remember, this feature was in beta version and you have to specifically get whitelisted from Google to use that feature. I am not sure about the current status of this feature, whether it is still there or has been eliminated.

I found this old thread and you might consider reading it: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/SCM-search-companion-marketing/td-p...

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

As far as I remember, this feature was in beta version and you have to specifically get whitelisted from Google to use that feature. I am not sure about the current status of this feature, whether it is still there or has been eliminated.

I found this old thread and you might consider reading it: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/SCM-search-companion-marketing/td-p...

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply.

We are using this feature, which is in beta version also got whitelisted from Google. But wanted to check whether it work different from normal display campaign.

Kind Regards,
Pavithra

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Honestly, I am not sure and I don't think there is any help center documentation mentioning the same. I would suggest if you can speak to your Google AdWords representative who made your account whitelisted for this.

Pankaj