AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Script to enable & pause campaigns based on Impressions growth rate of other campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to have my display campaign on in certain regions when the search volume is higher. I have a search campaign always on so I can use my impressions as a proxy to search volume.
I need a script that can enable and pause display campaigns (i would have a campaign per region) based on the continuous growth of my impressions in search campaigns.
I have already an alternative that is a google spreadsheet (juiced by supermetrics) with impressions data per region but in that case i need a script that would enable and pause campaigns based on data from a google spreadsheet.

Can you help me?!!

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Catarina D
October 2016

Re: Script to enable & pause campaigns based on Impressions growth rate of other campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Catarina D did you find a solution to this?  Either script option would not be difficult to produce, but it's not something that can be given simply as an "answer" here on the forum (mostly as it would require testing within your own Account).

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Script to enable & pause campaigns based on Impressions growth rate of other campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Jon_Gritton!

I haven't found a solution yet.

I am not familiar with scripts, so for me is difficult to built one.

Could you help me?

Thanks