AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Scheduling all campaigns to run at a specified time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I want to schedule all campaigns in my account to run at a specified time. I have 4000 campaign in my company's AdWords Account, is it possible to do it in one go? I am not sure, because my SEM team is saying that they will have to do it manually for all 4000 campaigns one by one, and they say it can't be scheduled.

Cheers 

P

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pankaj Kumar C
August 2016

Re: Scheduling all campaigns to run at a specified time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

As long as all of the campaigns are in the same account, I have two options that might help:

1. https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/54978?hl=en will give you a sample of a .CSV Ad Schedule which you can upload. In the bottom left, select 'Bulk Operations' and then 'Bulk Uploads'. However, this way you have to make the ad schedule within the .csv file.

2. You can create automated rules to go across all of your campaigns. Select Automate>Pause campaigns when> remove "Requirements" and edit frequency to daily and the time you want the campaigns to be paused each day. Then Create an enable rule. Select Automate>enable campaigns when>remove "Requirements" and edit frequency to daily and the time you want the campaigns to be enabled each day

I hope this helps!

Re: Scheduling all campaigns to run at a specified time

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Pankaj,

I could think of few options here:-

1. In case the campaigns are large in terms of numbers, for bulk changes AdWords API could be used.

2. You could probably use the AdWords script to schedule your ads. Here's the script that has to run:- https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/examples/ad-schedules

3. AdWords editor can also be used for bulk changes.

I hope this helps!
Pankaj