AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Scenarios where CPA is better than ROAS and vice versa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, AdWords community,

I'm familiar with the definitions of both Target CPA and ROAS bids, but I don't quite feel like I understand them. I learn great (as great as an unintelligent person such as myself can learn) through examples and practical scenarios. I would appreciate it tons if you can give me a couple scenarios where CPA bidding is better than ROAS, and the other way around. That way, maybe one day, I could implement one or both of these practices in my advertising ventures. 

Thanks a bunch!

Scenarios where CPA is better than ROAS and vice versa

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for posting this topic, it make me read more on ROAS ( unfamiliar person can read here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6268637?hl=en  ).

I think all the bidding method in adwords are good. CPA & ROAS are bidding automation when you don't want to manage them manually ( in case you have lots of work and less time to macro manage account)... for me, I always prefer Manual bidding with automatic rules sometime.