AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Same image ads for all adgroups?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

I have image ads that I want to run for multiple adgroups in the same campaign, is that possible? Im trying to create new ad group and it shows me again that I need to make ads. As my ads are the same, how can I do it without uploading them 10 times?

Thanks!

Petya

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Same image ads for all adgroups?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, PetyaSim.

I use the AdWords Editor & copy / paste for this, but recently the AdWords web interface started supporting the copy / paste feature as well.

Did you try it?
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Calin,

Yes I just tried it, but thats gonna clutter my account so much, I was wondering if there is a "cleaner" way to do it. If noone gives me a better idea, I will do it with copy/paste. Thanks anyway for the input!

Petya

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Unfortunately only text ads can be used from a shared library, if that's what you're thinking about. We could sure use image ads in a shared library, that's true.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It really makes more sense to me to be able to use image ads from a shared library, as most of the time they are universal for more ad groups than are the text ads. Maybe Google has to think about implementing that! It would save us advertisers a lot of trouble and it would save them a lot of space.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You're right. To me it also makes more sense. Especially more general image ads are used in several campaigns, so having them in one place would help a lot.