AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Same Remarketing Tags on Multiple Websites:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am planning to implement an idea to target remarketing; But not sure this is gonna work. Need you opinion/suggestion:

Below are the consitions:

- I have one adwords account with a remarketing campaign website URL say www.xyz.com

- I have another 10-15 websites with different services having satisfactory traffic.

- I want to setup same remarketing code from my adwords account on all these 15 websites. (a.com, b.com, c.com...so on)

Question: Can visitors of these different websites see my remarketing ads based on www.xyx.com (for that I have setup remarketing ads)

Thank You.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nairo
September 2015

Re: Same Remarketing Tags on Multiple Websites:

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Irrespective of what domain your remarketing code is placed on it will add audience to your remarketing list.

So in simple terms, you have remarketing code on abc.com and user list created from this is attached to an adgroup which lands users on xyz.com. This will work Smiley Happy

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I was looking into this a couple of weeks ago for a client - and the thinking is basically this....

If you can get your remarketing code onto site abc.com it is because you either own it, or you have permission to do so from the owner. Thus Google are cool with you collecting your audience from any other sites to use in remarketing.

I must confess that this seemed somehow "wrong" when I first thought about it... but it does make sense. It also lends itself to all kinds of cross fertillization opportunities between businesses selling complimentary products or services....

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Irrespective of what domain your remarketing code is placed on it will add audience to your remarketing list.

So in simple terms, you have remarketing code on abc.com and user list created from this is attached to an adgroup which lands users on xyz.com. This will work Smiley Happy

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I was looking into this a couple of weeks ago for a client - and the thinking is basically this....

If you can get your remarketing code onto site abc.com it is because you either own it, or you have permission to do so from the owner. Thus Google are cool with you collecting your audience from any other sites to use in remarketing.

I must confess that this seemed somehow "wrong" when I first thought about it... but it does make sense. It also lends itself to all kinds of cross fertillization opportunities between businesses selling complimentary products or services....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Nik Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Mr. Steve