AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Same Remarketing Code Across separate accounts in MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am managing Google Adwords for a big client which is segregated into different accounts (different CIDs) under one MCC. I am getting traffic from all the accounts which are separated on the basis of different service. Now, I want to re-target all of those traffic coming to the website from all the separated accounts. I believe this can be possible if I have one Remarketing code sharing with all the accounts. I do not want to implement separate tags on the same site for the multiple accounts...that is simply not efficient.

Please let me know if this possible or not. If possible, then how?

Please Help me what can I do here.

Thanks in advance!

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Same Remarketing Code Across separate accounts in MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sukaml,

Yes this can be possible. Use one remarketing code from one AdWords account and make the list as per requirement in same account. Then contact your Google account mangers, they would import that remarketing list into other accounts. So please contact account manger for this, they would enabled it from backend.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sukaml,

Yes this can be possible. Use one remarketing code from one AdWords account and make the list as per requirement in same account. Then contact your Google account mangers, they would import that remarketing list into other accounts. So please contact account manger for this, they would enabled it from backend.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rakesh!
So, if this is done, will my list size increase from the traffic of other accounts?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
HI Sukamal,

Remarketing list consist of users who visited your website. by implementing remarketing code to all pages of your website you can create a list. and you can further segment it according to your need. (i.e. you can create a new list of specific pages/services visitors from the original list by applying rule)

As Rakesh already suggested you can implement the code from one account and contact Google account managers to import the remarketing list on another accounts.

Yes when its done you will get the all visitors list in each account. and you will be able to use them as per your account requirement.

Hope this helps

regards,
Rahul Goel

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Google assumes (probably with good reason!) that if you are able to place your remarketing code on someone else's website, then you have the site's permission to target their visitors for remarketing purposes.

this can work well if two complementary businesses decide to allow the other to place remarketing code on their site - both build a list of the other site's visitors and can then offer their own services through remarketing activities.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rahul!
Thanks stickleback!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Does that mean both accounts can use the same remarketing list at the same time? Or do you have to pause one?

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This year-old thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a detailed question or comment.

Thank you.