AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Same Branding Keywords, Two Different Languages

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, I am about to create some spanish campaigns. This is the first time we will be branching out to a 2nd language.

My question is, I want to do a 2nd branding campaign. Obviously our brand name will be the same in Spanish. The descriptions I will get translated, but the brand name keywords will be the same.

My English campaign is already set to only English. If I make a 2nd campaign and set it to only Spanish, they won't trigger each correct? Or not show because of similiar keywords?

I realize spanish ads will only show if user has their target browser set specifically to Spanish.

Just wanting to confirm that this won't affect my current English campaign.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian J
September 2015

Re: Same Branding Keywords, Two Different Languages

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Then the keywords could compete, for those users who set both Englsih and Spanish, as their preferred languages (in their browser settings).
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you targeting the same Geo location?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, would be targeting the same locations, just different language targeting.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian J
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Then the keywords could compete, for those users who set both Englsih and Spanish, as their preferred languages (in their browser settings).