AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Same Account with different campaign for multiple product

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Its possible to crete multiple campaign with single account for different product and different keywords?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Same Account with different campaign for multiple product

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi sales2, yes, most certainly.  In fact, that's a very common situation.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Thanks for your reply .

I have one more doubt, If I create second "Google Ad words" and create campaign for another product for my company it shows message like your "Google Ad words Billing Accounts has been suspended".

Then we contact "Google Support Team",they said like to create another account.Finally they decided and send mail "You Voilate the Google Policy".

If I use this website url in already going to be live account with different product url with different keywords?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@sales2;

See my detailed answer to you in the other discussion you opened on the same topic.... (No need to open another one...)

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Account-suspension-due-to-viola...

You had violated the double serving section of the Policy; hence you cannot advertise with Google anymore. (Google's firm policy.)

As said, in that discussion, I am sorry, but  with this type of violation, we cannot be helpful.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’