AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Rotate Ads Evenly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where's the option to rotate ads evenly? I don't see it anymore and I don't like how Adwords is using 1 ad 99% of the time...

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff T
September 2015

Re: Rotate Ads Evenly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ad rotation is in the settings, but you may need to select "All Features" under General - Type.... other wise this setting and others are not visible

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff T
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ad rotation is in the settings, but you may need to select "All Features" under General - Type.... other wise this setting and others are not visible

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Just to add a small indication to Steve's, it's at campaign level. All ads in a campaign share the same rotation setting and it cannot be changed at ad group level.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great, found it. Thanks a lot!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Apologies, I'm new to this and although I can see the 'Settings' tab, I can't see 'All Features'? Could you possibly walk me through the process? Thanks in advance. Debbie

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

You can learn about editing your campaign settings here. The page includes a video that describes all of the different settings you need to select from.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*