Review Extension; How many per campaign
I have several approved review extensions assigned to a campaign, but it looks like only one is running as I am only seeing data on the one. It allows you to add more than one. Will it run only one?
I was hoping that AdWords would apply their magic algorithms and figure out which one works best.
How do I test?
Re: Review Extension; How many per campaign
I am not exactly sure how many reviews are allowed per campaign and I wasn't able to find a specific number in the help center reference. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3236114?hl=en
But yes there are different criterias based on which the Reviews are eligible to be shown with the ad text. Make sure you adher to all the requirements, otherwise they might get disapproved.
These are the requirements as per the Policy:
- The review's content should be visible in the text on the source page.
- The tone and content of the review must match the original source.
- Ellipses (...) should be used to show missing words or phrases.
- Exact quotes and paraphrased reviews must reflect the overall content of the source page.
- A periodic award should mention the time period (such as yearly).
- Reviews should not be more than 12 months old.
More details around the policy can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/3197294