AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Retargeting Campaign

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

How do I use Adwords to get up a retargeting campaign to retarget people who come to our website and then do not make a purchase?  I know you can use other third party websites like "Adroll" and all, but I would like to doit through my Adwords account.  I am not quite sure how to do this.  As I mentioned above, I would like to retarget people who came to my company's website and did not fully complete a purchase.

Any help is appreciated as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Re: Retargeting Campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello,
You can run remarketing campaign. Remarketing can help you reach people who have previously visited your website as they visit other sites on the Google Display Network or search on Google. Using remarketing, you can show these customers messages tailored to them based on which sections of your site they visited.
To start using remarketing, you need to add the remarketing tag, a small snippet of code that you get from AdWords, across all your site pages. Many sites have an identical footer for all pages, and this remarketing tag could be placed there.
Once you've added the remarketing tag to your site, you can create remarketing lists for any of your webpages. For example, you could create a remarketing list for visitors to your most popular product category. The remarketing tag tells AdWords to save visitors to your "Popular category list." When people visit that page, their cookie id is added to the remarketing list.
Then, you create an AdWords campaign with a specific message to show only to people on your "Popular category list" while they search on Google or browse other Display Network sites. Your remarketing messages won't be shown to people who are not on the list.

Because the remarketing tag is on all of the pages of your website, you can develop more detailed audiences. For example, you could create lists not only for your most popular product category, but also for each of your other product categories or your shopping cart.
For more information Go with this link,
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=en