AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Responsive Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I like the responsive display ads in concept - being able to pull the same image on the landing page would create a more consistent experience that can scale with the ad-sizes available on the GDN without having to ask my creative team for a new ad. But one size doesn't always fit all. Some of the ad-sizes are just poorly laid out. Can you pick and choose certain sizes or exclude anything that does not include an image? I'd love to block a few of those dynamic creatives from ever seeing the light of day.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Responsive Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That would be awesome.  I don't think you can even see performance by individual ad size/type can you?  I believe it's all lumped together.

That's my big issue with the automated campaigns/ads (ie universal app), I can't see enough details or optimize further.

Responsive Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As far as I could tell no...

What I was hoping it did (and maybe it does since I didn't activate them), was to swap different variables - headline, description, images and tell you which variables performed best and what combination was the most effective. That would be neat.

Responsive Display Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi, as i know there is something in plan by google in coming year where we can get these data : headling/Description/Image Performance in Responsive Display Ad.

Thanks

Responsive Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

>>". Can you pick and choose certain sizes or exclude anything that does not include an image? I'd love to block a few of those dynamic creatives from ever seeing the light of day."

Well...not with responsible ads... for that you'll have to use the classic banner ads...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’