AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Rename individual client names in my MCC list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I linked an MCC account but I don't recall there being an option to put a name in there.  Now I need a name because I manage multiple accounts.  I don't see any way to rename accounts within the MCC.  Also, to delete a shell account that was mistakenly created is a total pain.  It shouldn't be this hard.

Thanks for the help!

Danielle

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Danielle V
September 2015

Re: Rename individual client names in my MCC list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

In the performance tab of your MCC, if you hover over the client's name, there's a small pencil appearing, offering you the possibility to edit the name, just as you edit other adwords elements.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Danielle V
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

In the performance tab of your MCC, if you hover over the client's name, there's a small pencil appearing, offering you the possibility to edit the name, just as you edit other adwords elements.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you!