AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Negative Keyword Lists using Adwords Scripts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm struggling to find how to delete a Negative Keyword List using AdWords Scripts. I can create them but I cannot delete them like I can do easily on the interface.

Cheers,

Re: Remove Negative Keyword Lists using Adwords Scripts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Pablo_T,

At this time I do not believe it is possible to delete / remove negative keyword lists using adwords scripts. Is there a reason you do not want to remove them from the adwords interface? That would be a lot simpler. Scripts are usually to save time on rote or frequent tasks, but removing negative keyword lists is pretty rare work in the big scheme of things.

Hope that helps!

Nick

Re: Remove Negative Keyword Lists using Adwords Scripts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There's this script that has to periodically fetch some keywords from the internet and set them as negative Keyword Lists. I would like to keep using the same keyword list and just over write it every time the script runs. It seemed like the easiest solution.

What do you suggest? I was thinking of doing something like: if exists, then delete keywords inside to "clean" the list, then add "updated" keywords, if doesn't exists, create from scratch. At the beggining of the script I would always try and clean the list.