AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Ads By Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing from Seaton Garage in Jersey, United Kingdom.

Could you help me in removing some pages from the internet that are run by Ads By Google:

www.autoinsider.co.uk/local/garage-services/ai_76335.php

www.manta.com/ic/mxkt842/gb/seaton-garage-autoglass

Seaton Garage is no longer part of AutoGlass, however, AutoGlass it is a Copyright name, which means that it cannot be used in connection with a company if that company is not trading on behalf of AutoGlass.

AutoGlass now wish to take action against our company for using there name in association with ourselves when we did not request these webpages and do not want these webpages.

Please could somebody get in contact with us regarding the removal of these pages as we do not want legal proceedings against ourselves to be the outcome of these Ads by GOOGLE webpages.

Many thanks,

Seaton Garage

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remove Ads By Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jorge,

I'm sorry but this is not really something we can help you with.  These are not on Google properties and I'm really a bit confused as to what you mean by 'Ads by Google' pages.

These are just general business listing that are often autogenerated.  But if these listing are/were your actual business, just claim and edit the listings to what you want them to say.

As an aside...I personally find it quite annoying to hear about trademark issues with terms like auto glass...seriously? Every automobile has 'auto glass' and I would guess that worldwide, there are tens of thousands of auto glass repair and replacement shops.  It blows my mind that someone can claim such a broad term as their own.

Also, if you haven't already, if you're being threatened with legal action, I would skip posting here and contact a lawyer. Smiley Happy

Good Luck!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’