AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! 

Sorry for my EnglishSmiley Happy

Please tell me the subtleties of remarketing.
Man came to our site, he was interested in men's clothing, he went to the section of the catalog is men's clothing, and there was a code of Google, which set cookies to identify the person in the future.
 After a while, a man came to the other site, which turns our advertising in Adwords. As he stood cookies from men's clothing, it will be shown that ad group, we assign based on the rules that define - Аll who were on the page o man's clothing - show your ad group is "men's clothing", for example.

Right?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Miror; welcome;

Correct! A minor clarification - the ad will be shown to the user on (other) sites he visits on the display network.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you!

General question). If the man visited the men's and WOMAN's! section, google set cookies from man and woman section.
Respectively man have two cookies.
What would be show him on other sites??

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

If there were two potential ads that could show to the advertiser from two different campaigns the system would pick the better performing ad to show to the customer. 

This link here also explains remarketing in a bit more detail.

Hope this helps!

A.