AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi community team,

I added some audiences on display network for Remarketing & Interests. My campaigns are health related. I have also added remarketing code on my landing page but, I have no any clicks or conversions since last 30 days. So, team please give me the solution on this asap. how I receive click or conversions for my interest & remarketing campaigns?

- Prasad M

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prasad M

Could you let us know that are you getting impressions or not because you have mentioned that you are not getting clicks so its unclear that its because that your campaigns is not getting impression or something. If yes then try increasing your bids in order to have better ad position or if not then look for the re-marketing list size in the shared library to check that users are adding to that list or not. If you provide some more details about your campaign then it will be easy for community members to help you.

Abhishek

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prasad

For Display Network to work:
A remarketing list must have at least 100 active visitors within the last 30 days before you can show an ad to people on the list when they visit a Display Network site.

For Search Ads Remarketing to work:
A remarketing list for Google search ads needs to have a minimum number of 1000 cookies before the list can be used to tailor your search ads.

Thanks
Aritra Mukherjee

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The Campaign was the most likely suspended. You cannot run a Remarketing campaign related to health issues / condition, since it  could imply / infer  the user's health condition. (A violation of the privacy policy)

Check this discussion  with  a similar question:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Trying-to-figure-out-why-remarketing-ads-...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Prasad,

To follow with Moshe here, you are most likely to get an email from AdWords support if your Remarketing List has been disabled due to violation of advertising policy.

To cross check that, go the Shared Library section of your account and click on Audiences and see the status of your Remarketing Lists. If it says Disabled due to  Policy Violation, then your ads won't run due to this policy issue.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj