AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I have one website abc.com in french and abc.com/en in English. I want to run remarketing campaign and for that i have create two types of banners one is in French Language banners and 2nd is in English language banner. Now my question is how i will run this.

1). i have to create 2 remarketing code

2). if i run through Analytics, then how it differentiate french and english.

I am confused. can you please explain?

Kind Regards 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

No, There is no need to create two remarketing pixel, you should create the two remarketing audience list: one for English Version of site and one for French version of site.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Rakesh, hope all is well!

But my website is same, just abc.com French and abc.com/en English website. Can you please explain? Thanks!

Remarketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

As per my understanding you want to promote single domain for both of your language audience(French+ English).

As Rakesh has suggested you should create two different remarketing list for both of your language.

Just go to shared library and audience -> create remarketing list 

1. Create first list with the rule of your domain  abc.com/en ( for English )

2. Create second list with the rule of your domain  abc.com/ ( for French )

Now you can use these list with different Ad groups and different banner ads which you have created already.

This way you can target both of your audience with separate banner ads.

Hope this will help you.

With Regards

Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Expert, i want to add one thing is run marketing campaign on Paid visitors. Got my point? Thanks!

Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Lisa,

You can only use remarketing on Paid visitors using Analytics Audiences.

When you create a new list select "All Users" and click the pencil icon to filter out all non-paid users.