AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing to particular pieces of content on my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

First time poster! I'm working on a large company, and they have particular pieces of content on site that are pooled into particular pillars.  For example, one content pillar is Sustainabilty, another is Recycling , and another Reusing.  We're wanting to remarket to people that interact with that content in someway, i.e. visit that article and read it.  We're running GDN remarketing, and I've set up audiences for the exact URLs that they interact with, but the content articles are growing and I'm not sure this is the best practice.  Anyone got any ideas?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John B
July 2016

Re: Remarketing to particular pieces of content on my site

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi John,

Yes it sounds right . You have to categorize from the upper funnel ( Eg : As Rob mentioned it can be /sustainability directory.)

After doing this whatever the article you add to this folder will be automatically captured by GA audience list.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Does the URL structure suit?

For example, is all the sustainability content in /sustainability/...

That would be the easiest way.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, it is.

I've actually gone in to GA and made some content groupings, and then I'm going to set them up as an audience.

Does that sound right?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John B
July 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi John,

Yes it sounds right . You have to categorize from the upper funnel ( Eg : As Rob mentioned it can be /sustainability directory.)

After doing this whatever the article you add to this folder will be automatically captured by GA audience list.