AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing tags via Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I have set up Adwords to use Analytics remarketing tags. I have enabled remarketing on the Analytics property that I want to track. I have uploaded the tag and tag assistant finds it. I have linked the Adwords and Analytics accounts. Still, I am getting the following message on Adwords "We haven't detected the Google Analytics remarketing functionality on your website".

What have I missed or done incorrectly?
The site that I am trying to get remarketing for is https://planbstressrelief.com

Thanks for any advice!
Juuso

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a similar problem, see my second reply here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Tagmanager-Remarketing-Tag-to-only-fire-...

I checked the post you mentioned but this can't be the problem since I did everything correctly and it still doesn't work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Deepak!

I'm afraid I had already done everything as described in that post. So that didn't cut it.

Any other ideas how I could troubleshoot the problem?

Juuso

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

Maybe we could see if we can find some similarities regarding our setup. This might possibly helps us in finding the culprit.

Here is my setup:
– I am using is Wordpress and installed the tags via MonsterInsights plugin.
– I have a number of websites (both on Adwords and Analytics) and had to choose one of them when first setting up Remarketing. Not only do I have several websites on Analytics, I seem to have several "Accounts". I have no idea why that is, but apparently, I do. I have done the suggested steps for two of my websites/accounts (one of which was the website I chose during Remarketing setup).

Is your situation similar in some respects?

Juuso