AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing tags via Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I have set up Adwords to use Analytics remarketing tags. I have enabled remarketing on the Analytics property that I want to track. I have uploaded the tag and tag assistant finds it. I have linked the Adwords and Analytics accounts. Still, I am getting the following message on Adwords "We haven't detected the Google Analytics remarketing functionality on your website".

What have I missed or done incorrectly?
The site that I am trying to get remarketing for is https://planbstressrelief.com

Thanks for any advice!
Juuso

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a similar problem, see my second reply here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Tagmanager-Remarketing-Tag-to-only-fire-...

I checked the post you mentioned but this can't be the problem since I did everything correctly and it still doesn't work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Deepak!

I'm afraid I had already done everything as described in that post. So that didn't cut it.

Any other ideas how I could troubleshoot the problem?

Juuso

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

Maybe we could see if we can find some similarities regarding our setup. This might possibly helps us in finding the culprit.

Here is my setup:
– I am using is Wordpress and installed the tags via MonsterInsights plugin.
– I have a number of websites (both on Adwords and Analytics) and had to choose one of them when first setting up Remarketing. Not only do I have several websites on Analytics, I seem to have several "Accounts". I have no idea why that is, but apparently, I do. I have done the suggested steps for two of my websites/accounts (one of which was the website I chose during Remarketing setup).

Is your situation similar in some respects?

Juuso