AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing tag error message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have an issue with Remarketing  and after speaking to them they say this error is probably caused by Google Analytics, see below for the error in Tag Assistant

So what does it mean? and how do I rectify this, as I see this everytime I install the Remarketing Tag, BUT and this is a big but the Remarketing tag is saying there are no issues when i look in Google Adwords, the Analytics team doesn't have the technical know how to deal with Analytics issues. Also I'm using Adobe Muse to build the site Hosted on 123Reg. Address is www.marketingplace.co.uk/care/index.html

Google Analytics UA-45134113-5
Working
Remarketing Tag (new) 1002729727
Suggestions
Conversion ID
<script> tag found.
<iframe> tag found.
usedRedirected URL

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing tag error message

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ellel,

I have seen this previously myself.  I would trust the status of the tag in your account.

Shared Library > Audiences

If your status is okay there and your lists are building, I see no problem.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’